Here is what my cat taught me about being wild and getting back to our natural, wild selves:
- You will always have love and affection as long as you give some back!
- Every creature has his moments of sadness, restlessness, joy, ecstasy, frustration. Just be in the moment, because this moment shall pass too.
- Play time is important- stimulation of the mind and body makes for a healthy spirit.
- There is nothing wrong with napping! In fact, do it more often, and see how much better you feel...
- Stretch! Linger in your own body, be present, feel every inch, every muscle.
- Pick a window seat once in a while, and just watch the world go by...
- Sometimes it is good to crawl into a box or a hidden space, you can see the world from a whole different
- When you can't scratch in certain hard-to-reach spots, get somebody else to scratch you!
- Eat cheese, it promotes stronger bones :)